Tuesday 8 July 2014

Sleek Sunset...

Hey Guys...

I know it been a long time since I last posted, but I'm back with a very quick and easy eye make up look that was accomplished using only the Sleek Sunset 568 palette. This eye look was re-created from a YouTube video that I watched. I also wore this same look for my 18th birthday last November.

So here's the look, I hope you guys like it :)...











GET THE LOOK ...

1.
Prime eyes
2. Apply the red/burgundy colour all over the lid, build intensity of colour & blend.
3. Apply the black colour to the outer corner of the lid, creating a sideways V shape & blend, again keep building the colour until you get desire darkness. Then  re-apply the red/burgundy colour.
4. First apply the black colour to the lower lash line, then apply the blue colour over the top of the black, & blend.
5. Then go ahead and apply black eye liner to tight line & the water line, apply mascara. High light brow bone and inner tear duct.  


RayaLouiseBeautyx

2 comments: