Friday 6 June 2014

Blogger Love 1 Year Anniversary Event...

Hi Guys...

So I was very kindly invited to the Bloggers Love 1 year anniversary event on Wednesday at the lovely venue in Chelsea called Embargo59. As this was my first bloggers event, I was very excited. They had a fashion show, showcasing the Top 10 Brands to watch 2014. I really enjoyed the show, and the clothes that were being modeled were very nice, and I must say that I did have a good time. 

I went with my friend who is a fellow blogger Eugenie from genielovedoll who has also done a write up of the event over on her blog. We didn't have the best seats in the house to take the best pictures, but I still hope that you enjoy :) x ...


Casey Batchelor Collection 
They are an online boutique that stock very Wild leggings that are very wearable for the daytime and can also be worn on a night out. 




A women's online fashion boutique based in Essex, that stock affordable on trend fashion pieces. 




Tongues Will Wag are an independent online fashion boutique who sell affordable fashion clothing. They also stock accessories and jewellery.




CreationsByMaggie
This is a boutique that stocks customized ladies and children's clothing and accessories. 



Dark waters Boutique is an online Boutique that stock affordable fashion forward pieces for ladies. They have a mixture of daytime casual clothing, as well as lovely evening pieces. 




This brand was my favourite out of all the brands that showcased their clothing. I loved this outfit in particular, because of the summery mint pastel colour and the boxy t-shirt goes nicely with the lose fitting shorts. I liked this outfit so much that I even made a cheeky purchase of the shorts the next day after going through the pictures of the event :) 
























Candy Clothing describe themselves as a Unique, Cute, Yummy, Unisex, Urban and Affordable clothing line with a UK/American fashion style. They also stock hats, jewellery, footwear, jackets, accessories and nails.






















Overall I did really enjoy myself at this bloggers event, and I would like to thank Bloggers Love for the invite x


RayaLouiseBeautyx

No comments:

Post a Comment